OUR PCC MEMBERS FOR 2022 – 2023
According to our Constitution, the PCC assists the Vicar in the initiation, conduct and development of the affairs of COA and in particular be responsible for:
- the conduct of the financial affairs of the parish and maintenance of proper accounts
- the care, maintenance and preservation of the fabric, good and ornaments of the parish
- the preparation of an annual report on the parish, including its financial affairs and annual budget
- the appointment, terms of service and dismissal of lay staff for the public worship, maintenance and administration of the parish
- the appointment of individuals and committees to help fulfil its responsibilities.