We give thanks to the Lord for the latest announcement on the safe management measures!
Please take note of the following changes (with immediate effect):
* Eventbrite’s registration for onsite worship services will cease from next week (27 March) onwards. This means you no longer need to register to attend these services.
* All onsite services remain as Vaccination Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) services. Worshippers should be masked up at all times and all other safe management measures continue to apply.
* Entry to church premises remains at Drop off point. Please ensure to check in using your TraceTogether App or your TTSE Token.
We continue to pray for the Lord’s grace and protection and encourage all worshippers who are unable to attend onsite services to join us via Livestream.
Please contact our church pastoral staff or church office at 62833988 for any clarifications.
WHO CAN ATTEND A VDS SERVICE?
Worshippers who are/have
1. fully vaccinated,
2. recovered from Covid-19 (within 180 days of recovery), or
3. medically ineligible for vaccination.
(To be certified as medically ineligible, individuals may visit a clinic or hospital to obtain a hardcopy doctor-certified memo. The information would be also keyed into MOH’s Health IT System so that their entry can eventually be enabled by the TraceTogether/Safe Entry check-in systems.)
Note: Effective 1 February 2022, voluntarily unvaccinated persons are not allowed to attend onsite Service, even with a negative Pre-event Test.
Children under 12 years old (born in 2010 or later) can attend a VDS service.