Adjustments to English Sunday Services:
In line with the easing of restrictions, we will be increasing the capacity for our English Sunday Services starting from 5 Dec 2021.
To comply with government regulations, those attending on-site services will have to meet one of the following criteria:
• Be fully vaccinated;
• Be able to produce a negative Covid-19 Pre-Event test result done not more than 24hrs before the expected end-of-service;
• Be able to produce a PET Exemption Notice from Ministry of Health (MOH).
(1) All who are not fully vaccinated would be required to undergo PET (Pre-Event Testing) and produce a negative COVID-19 test result to attend services, unless you are exempted.
(2) Parents may register their children (12 years and below) to attend the services with them, subject to a max capacity of 20% of the service attendees.
(3) Register via the link (tiny.cc/COAregister) by Saturday evening and complete the vaccination declaration exercise if you have not done so (tinyurl.com/coavaccinedeclaration). You will receive a confirmation message from Church Office with further instructions. Upon arrival, you will be required to check in using your TraceTogether Token or App.
Resumption of church activities on-site:
We are looking forward to the resumption of more church activities on-site, including Sunday School and ministry programmes. These must be done safely and responsibly, and the gradual phasing-in of the relaxation of measures will help us to review and ensure appropriate safety measures are in place.
We urge all members to adhere to the Safety Management Measures (SMMs) required when on-site, and exercise personal and social responsibility. For example, those who are unwell should stay home or see a doctor.
We treasure your participation regardless of your vaccination status and understand that the new measures may place a burden on some. Please contact our church office if you need clarification or assistance about PET. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you in person at COA!