We have a job opening for Finance Officer (part-time).
DETAILS as below:
Purpose of role
Responsible for the financial operations of the church so that the church can function effectively and in compliance with financial & regulatory requirements. This role is to ensure proper financial accounting, reporting, payments and governance for the church.
This is a part-time role (3 days per week)
a) Recording of receipts & payments to Accounting software-QuickBooks.
b) Process payments
c) Bank reconciliation
d) Generate monthly & quarterly financial reports.
- Prepare monthly payroll & submission of FormIR8A to IRAS annually.
- Facilitation and Preparation of Annual Budgeting Process; including on-going tracking of actuals vs budget monitoring.
- Liaison with Banks re active management of FDs placements, change of signatories etc.
- Management of annual external audit review ie responding to external queries and provision of audit deliverables.
- Reports Filing (DOS and Regulatory) —DOS-Quota Exemption Annual Report, Annual Financial Statement Online submission via Charity Portal (required by MCCY).
- Review DOS finance & compliance Policies for COA adherence.
- Attends annual DOS Treasurers’ Meeting and any other meetings required; including handling of DOS adhoc data/submission requests
- Any other duties assigned by the Vicar
- At least a diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidates with many years of experience in book-keeping and reporting activities will also be considered.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details.
- Takes initiative to schedule and prioritize tasks on hand.
- Able to multi-task and deliver quality work within timelines.
- Proficient in using excel
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with multiple stakeholders.
Reports to: Vicar of the Church
For interested applicant, please email your resume to email@example.com