Skip to content
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) 24 APRIL 2022 — NOTICE OF MEETING
- Notice of Annual General Meeting on 24 April 2022, 11am
• Click here for the notice and agenda of the AGM.
• No registration for AGM is required this year. Apologies can be given in advance to the Secretariat team by email or phone.
• Click here for a handy guide for Electoral Roll (ER) Members.
- Nomination of PCC
• Click here to download the Nomination Form. All forms must be sent by email to the Honorary Secretary on or before 3 April 2022 (Sat), 2pm.
- Online Proxy Form
• Online Proxy Form will be made available via email, COA website and COA app from 5 April 2022.
- Questions for AGM
• Should ER members have any business that they intend to bring up at the AGM or any questions, they are to email the Honorary Secretary or the Church Office AGM Secretariat by 10 Apr 2022 (Sun).
• Questions submitted will be addressed in a virtual meeting that takes place on 17 April 2022, 2pm.
- The Electoral Roll (ER)
• You have to be baptised, confirmed, over the age of 17 and actively supporting the church. Please email Clare if you have any enquiry about the electoral roll or wish to apply to be on ER by 3 April 2022. Updated ER as of 6 March will be posted outside MPH on 13 Mar (Sun).
- AGM Report
• Members on the ER are encouraged to opt for a soft copy (pdf) instead of a printed copy of the AGM report. If you require a hard copy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name to make a request. The Annual Report for AGM 2022 will be made available on 5 April 2022.