|The Gratitude Challenge |
(TGC) Registration Form
Registration period: 3 April – 3 May
Challenge period: 29 May- 26 June
To those who are cycling, you may like to join one or more of these organized cycle adventure by our church members. Please select the dates that you would like to sign up and the organizers will contact you subsequently.
Dates of organized rides:
- 3rd June (Friday) & 24 June (Friday): city ride (25km). Meet at 7pm, start and end at Blk 145 Potong Pasir carpark beside Indian temple opposite Saint’s Andrew’s Junior School.
- 4th June (Saturday) & 25 June (Saturday): ride to Changi Bay Point (50km) meet at 3pm start and end at Punggol Park near the toilet area.
- 5th June (Sunday) & 26 June (Sunday): ride to Labrador Park (40km) start and end at Blk 145 Potong Pasir carpark beside Indian temple opposite Saint’s Andrew’s Junior School.
REGISTRATION FOR THE GRATITUDE CHALLENGE
- Ensure that bike is in serviceable condition
a. Pump tyres
b. Check brakes and cables
c. Tighten all common loose parts
- Helmets are essential – you might not be allowed to join in the ride without helmet.
- Front light (Bright white)
- Rear light (Red )
- Proper shoes
- Water bottle/s
- Gloves (optional )
- Snacks (optional )
- Face mask (optional)