We have a job opening for PASTORAL STAFF TO SENIORS AND COUNSELING MINISTRY.
DETAILS as below:
Job Title: PASTORAL STAFF TO SENIORS AND COUNSELING MINISTRY
Reports to the Vicar
Pastoral Care to the senior members:
- Responsible for the pastoral care of church members who are 55 years and above. Such care includes befriending, teaching, counseling, visiting and organizing activities that promote their well-being and spiritual growth. This includes coordinating visits to the elderly for administering Holy Communion, counseling, prayer for the sick and dying and the coordination of wakes and funerals.
- Chair or advise committees or sub-groups that are related to the senior members’ ministry such as the Elder Fellowship Committee and ComLink, or any such committees that may be necessary from time to time.
- Help to grow the ministry to the senior members by developing a comprehensive teaching curriculum that includes the spiritual, medical and social needs of the seniors. This growth may include extending the ministry to provide for the practical needs of seniors such as senior day-care activities in church or in the community.
Counseling Support to Chaplaincy Ministry
- Provide counseling support for families of at-risk students in SAJS, AK or LSP or families of students who may be in need
- Lead or coordinate ministry to develop a counseling arm of the church by involving help from other qualified counselors who are also members of the church
Interested applicant who wishes to apply, please send in your resume with the attached MS Word file below to email@example.com